Thursday, June 05, 2008

Break

I've handed in my last assignment and have therefore completed the two semesters of my LLM. Its such a great relief. This last year, no, these last four years of studying, have been a real struggle.

Now I 'only' need to write my dissertation, which will be a comparative study of the approach to freedom of religion in the workplace, by the European Court of Human Rights and domestic jurisdictions.

Before I start the research in earnest, I'm off to Greece for two weeks together with my wife. Yesterday I booked a cheap flight to, and hotel in, the Greek town of Parga, where I plan to do nothing other than snorkeling and lying on the beach reading some good (non law) books!

3 Comments:

At 05 June, 2008 17:39, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! Hope you and Becky have lots of fun!!

Cheers
Kiersten

 
At 05 June, 2008 19:28, Blogger Daniel said...

Hey - Parga is a nice place. Spent a week there some years ago.

 
At 05 June, 2008 20:29, Blogger Lasse Bech said...

Glad to hear that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home