Monday, January 15, 2007

Blog Birthday

Just realised today that I've missed my own 1-year blog birthday on January 10. Makes me think back on the last year and all the rubbish I've been writing. Its really all Lasse Bech's fault. He's the one who got me into blogging. So please address any complaints to Lasse here!

Its been fun blogging and I've been surprised by how many new acquaintances you get from it. I've made friends with Marcel, Jan, Perez and others who've stumbled across 'locus standi' (or 'non-denial denial' as it used to be called). Blogging has also enabled me to keep in touch with old friends such as Kenneth, Niels and Lasse. Finally, my blog has enabled some old friends, with whom I'd lost contact, to get back in touch after finding it via Google.

To mark this I would like to welcome my friend Charles to the blogosphere. Charles is from Michigan, is a committed christian and a good guy (at least thats what his wife says ;-) ) I look forward to reading his blog 'A Common Journey'.

8 Comments:

At 15 January, 2007 22:47, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Blog Birthday!

I am one year behind ya! Thanks for the kind words. As are you with me, your comments will always be taken with a "wide margin of appreciation"!

Shalom

 
At 16 January, 2007 02:46, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you use Shalom too! Thats cool...
It is neat now the little blog world is....I get to meet a lot of people and talk to people from everywhere in the world...I stopped by your blog when I read your 'about me' and you talked about Jesus...Well Happy blogging and Good Bless-perez

Shalom

 
At 16 January, 2007 02:56, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Torsten,

Unfortunately, due to a few irritating circumstances, I had to changed the address of my blog. It is as follows.

http://acommonjourney.blogspot.com/

Sorry for the mix-up.

Charles

 
At 16 January, 2007 02:59, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perez,

Sorry, meant to address you as well. Sorta a frustrating evening.

Note the change too. Sorry for any inconveniences.

Shalom!

 
At 16 January, 2007 03:19, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you guys ever have trouble with your archives being at the bottom of the page?

 
At 16 January, 2007 17:38, Blogger Torsten Pedersen said...

Perez, no I haven't had that problem. You should be able to fix it in the Templates, but I'm no expert.

I have't opdated to Beta Blogger because I'm afraid it will ruin my layout...

 
At 16 January, 2007 17:45, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In have tried to fix the template, but no matter what I do when I add links the archives go to the bottom...Oh well-Thanks anyways-take care-perez

 
At 20 January, 2007 18:14, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy blogger birthday!
I'm honored!

Writing rubbish is what its all about isn't it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home