Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Final Lecture

That's it! I've just had the final lecture of my Law degree.

The lecture was on Equity and Trust, more specifically about the similarities and differences of a Common Intention Constructive Trust and Equitable Estopppel. Yes, it was just as exciting as its sounds. (Actually the lecturer explained it beautifully made it all sound so simple.)

Now I just need to remember it all for my exams in 4 weeks time. Unfortunately at this point in time I'm not as confident about passing as I should be. :-(

3 Comments:

At 02 May, 2007 09:56, Blogger karlund said...

Good luck.

 
At 02 May, 2007 18:03, Blogger Ann said...

Ditto! :-)

 
At 12 May, 2007 13:36, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, what more could one desire than a law degree and a degree in theology! I could hardly imagine one could be better equipped for witnessing effectively for Jesus than with such qualifications. That does not mean to say that men or women cannot be effective witnesses to the remarkable Jesus without such particular academic qualifications, however the vast store of wisdom from case law and a careful ‘theological’ consideration of the words and actions of Jesus should adequately fit you for the task of presenting him to this post-modern age. Good luck as you further endeavour to find your niche in life!

Gordon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home