Friday, August 11, 2006

Comment on Israel

One of my lecturers at the University of Southampton, Oren Ben-Dor has published this article on the Israel-Lebanon/Hezbollah in The Independent the 26th of July.

I've had Ben-Dor for the Legal Method course and I hope to take his Jurisprudence class in my third year.

Although I would be hesitant to state, as Ben-Dor does, that the removal of Palestinians from Israel in 1948 was a carefully planned expulsion, I do agree that Israel uses its well established status as victim to act violently and aggressively.

1 Comments:

At 22 August, 2006 13:22, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You might be interested in my last post regarding Jesus statement, "those who live by the sword will die by the sword".

By the way, thanks for the change in the comment feature.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home