Friday, November 03, 2006

Deleted Post

I've deleted today's post.(Thank You Andreas for your comment, nice to hear from you. Your 'Adventwiki' project looks interesting!)

Received a letter today from the Hospital giving me an 'Electromyography' (EMG) appointment Dec 1. The MRI scan was performed last Wednesday. The hospital called me up at 8:30 PM and asked if I could come right away (I live less than a mile from the hospital).

Hopefully I'll have some test results in a few weeks, that will tell me and the doctors what's wrong with me...

3 Comments:

At 04 November, 2006 22:18, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be thinking of you in prayer. Considering the possibilities and that I dont' know what your going through, saying any more seems trite.

 
At 05 November, 2006 11:16, Blogger Torsten Pedersen said...

Thanks Jan.

I don't know if I should have shared to the world that I'm going through a series of medical tests (although readership of this blog is limited ;-))

I've been to 2 doctors and a Neurologist, and there probably isen't anything seriously wrong. The test were scheduled to be rule out certain things. So please don't tell me off when I get the all clear for the doctors...

 
At 12 November, 2006 04:17, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope your able to keep all your "bits and pieces" as the English say.

All of my spare parts are to old or worn to donate.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home