Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Computer Rage.

I wonder what it is I'm really angry at when I scream and yell at my computer?

Like today, when I lost 3 hours of work. Its not the computers fault (it didn't crash, its a mac!). It was me who failed to save the work correctly. I don't know how it happened, I pressed the save button many times, but something went wrong and half my paper is gone.

I guess my anger is really directed at myself, for being incompetent and useless. Maybe it is alright to be angry.

2 Comments:

At 30 March, 2006 08:54, Blogger Lasse Bech said...

øv!

 
At 30 March, 2006 14:23, Blogger Torsten Pedersen said...

Hej Lasse,

Det var egentlig det jeg ville sige: Øv!

I have today rewritten the paragraphs I lost yesterday, and hey, it might actually be better now.

Maybe, I just need som patience :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home