Friday, April 21, 2006

Top ten things I miss about Copenhagen.

I've been feeling very homesick for Copenhagen lately. Partly because I'm living a dual existence between my flat at Newbold and my room in Southampton, and partly because I enjoy living in a city and not a suburb like Bracknell.

So here's the top 10 things I miss about living in Copenhagen.

10. Shops just 'around the corner'.
9. Public Transport.
8. Tivoli.
7. Fælleparken (The Common).
6. Sømod's Bolcher.
5. FC Copenhagen.
4. The ice rink on Kongens Nytorv at Christmas.
3. Cafe Bopa, Cafe Theodore, Cafe Jaque... (you get the point).
2. The beeches
1. My Friends.

2 Comments:

At 21 April, 2006 21:59, Blogger Lasse Bech said...

I notice you place FCK lower than the cafés and the icering. Probably a good exercise to rank priorities in ones life from time to time - I feel included in no 1.

 
At 24 April, 2006 19:55, Blogger Torsten Pedersen said...

Two further comments:
1) I meant 'the beaches' and not 'the beeches'.
2)To lasse: FCK's 'low' ranking is probably a case of self-denial and yes, I really miss all of you guys at Plug-in/Re-mix.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home