Thursday, March 30, 2006

Newspaper of the Year!

Today I bought the The Times, as they are the only newspaper that publishes law reports and I wanted to read the report of the House of Lords decision in Regina v. Jones and others. I normally buy the The Guardian and occantionally The Independent, as they pander to my center-left prejudices.

Standing in queue to buy the newspaper I noticed the legend "Newspaper of the year." Odd, I thought, since The Independent also claims that title. So I checked, and sure enough: The Times, The Independent and The Guardian all claim to be "Newspaper of the Year."

Maybe I should claim Non-denial denial as "Blog of the Year"?

2 Comments:

At 30 March, 2006 15:18, Blogger Lasse Bech said...

Why can't everybody just be the best?!

 
At 31 March, 2006 19:32, Blogger Torsten Pedersen said...

Well, I guess they can.

Today I noticed that also The Daily Telegraph claims to be the "Newspaper of the Year" on its front page.

The only British 'broadsheet' that apparently isen't the "Newspaper of the Year" is the Financial Times!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home