Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Procrastination

Revising for exams is something I've never been able to do. Not when I did my 'Studentereksamen' (equivalent to 'A-Levels'), not when I did my first degree, not when I did tax exams and I and just can't get around to doing it now.

Its not that I haven't been studious during the year, I just totally procrastinate around revision time and do anything but study. Of course this mental problem is reflected in my grades, which at bests can be described as mediocre.

I don't know what's going on. Am I just lazy? Careless? Or is it repressed anxiety of failure that is inhibiting me?

Of useless things I been doing today to avoid studying is reading in my Law Dictionary, which is full of interesting Latin phrases and words.

A good phrase for today: 'nullum crimen sine lege' - no crime without a law.

1 Comments:

At 10 May, 2006 14:29, Blogger Torsten Pedersen said...

Not to mention reading useless blogs...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home