Friday, March 09, 2007

I can see it!

I remember vividly the first time I saw (actually didn't see) a autostereogram. It was a friday in January (or February) of 1993, in Bracknell together with Lasse Bech. Lasse explained the concept to me and I spent the next 20 minutes staring into nothing.

Since that fateful day I been trying to see the 3D images in the autostereograms without any success. It was getting to the point where I thought I was the little child in The Emperors New Clothes...

However, today it happened. I've seen it. Autostereograms are real. Wow!

2 Comments:

At 10 March, 2007 08:21, Blogger karlund said...

Welcome to the Matrix!!

 
At 10 March, 2007 18:44, Blogger Lasse Bech said...

Perhaps I should have told you to look deeper - just a little trick as you might have found out by now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home